PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I've heard and read a lot about the "components" in WebDev but I haven't yet seen much. A tech showed me a website that someone had set up that had a calendaring component in it, b… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I want to be able, if possible, to use the function keys (in a Webdev application). I also want to use the "Enter" Key in the same way as the "Tab" key. Some users just want… »
Débuté le 17 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Does Webdev support TCP/IP Scokets like in WinDev Mobile? I need to write a Webpage that can communicate with a client.… »
Débuté le 16 sep. 2008 par
« I am new to WebDev and I like to add a pager select using something like this -> A B C D E.... etc. how is this best done? Any hints?… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, WinDev and WebDev offer automatic DDW. DDW (Dim Disabled Windows) for a page or a window is handled automatically. The inactive page or window is dimmed. This way, active… »
Débuté le 08 sep. 2008 par
« I am attempting to import the WebDev groupware hyperfile data files into my analysis. Does anyone know the password to the file?… »
Débuté le 03 sep. 2008 par
« I started to learning WINdev with the express version two months ago and think it is a great product. In order to buy it, now I am intereted in evaluating the WEBDev product, becau… »
Débuté le 30 aoû. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer, with the use of the SCM, interaction with the “Project Monitoring Center” and the “Quality and Version Monitoring Center”. When you… »
Débuté le 02 sep. 2008 par
« Greetings to all, a litte off topic question: If I want to buy web dev, do I need to buy also the application server in a development environment?... Thanks a lot… »
Débuté le 30 aoû. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev and WebDev offer the translation of item names. If the end user wants to create his own reports and queries, he has to use the file and item names used in the analy… »
Débuté le 29 aoû. 2008 par