PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I am making a looker and want to display an entry field, the type of which is determined by a field in the looper itself - it may be a check, drop down, text or multi line fiel… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi to all, when I click to "Run test page" button of my semi-dynamic project I get the following message. Error loading SemiData project Unable to load project Problem initializin… »
Débuté le 21 sep. 2007 par
« How does WebDev go connecting to exchange via a connector. Syncing contacts, appointments etc. Does it to it natively or is a 3rd party product required. Is one available??… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2008 par
« Does anybody know how to determine (or set) the vertical distance between 2 branches of a treeview control? When I view the page with the treeview in IE 6 the vertical distance is … »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer multiple assignments of array cells. Multiple assignments for array consists in assigning a set of simple values (Boolean, integer, … »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the conversion of simple strings into multi-lingual messages. This feature lets you convert strings in the code to multi-lingual mes… »
Débuté le 17 juil. 2008 par
« Hello to all, I have a disadvantage with a table desire that on having realized a modification of a record, when I return to the table I wish me to be able only located in the reco… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« I try to use the automatic procedure mechanism, but I find no way to set the parameters 'Time between calls' or 'Delayed to'. Both stay greyed all the time. I try to start a backgr… »
Débuté le 30 juin. 2008 par
« Hi, I have a table with linked to a HF table. This table is a selection table with multiple selection enabled. When I click a link, I run the fowling server code in ajax mode FOR … »
Débuté le 20 juin. 2008 par
« Hi, I am trying to create a link on a record in a table that will perform a PageDisplay() and go to another web page and maintain a master detail relationship. In this case, I ha… »
Débuté le 04 juin. 2008 par