PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I need to implement many windows, with data entry fields and buttons "previous" and "next". I.e.: Window-1 Window-2 ..... Window-m Entry field-1-1 Entry field-2-1 ..... Entry… »
Débuté le 21 déc. 2005 par
« comment lancer un programme executable avec windev… »
Débuté le 05 déc. 2005 par
« Hello, Here a newbie question again. When generating RAD-code one of the questions is 'what type of Generated Code' you want with 3 options : - Simplified - Procedural - Object Ori… »
Débuté le 22 déc. 2005 par
« Hello, after having overcome several problems due to errors in the English version, e.g. calling the equivalent French procedure names instead of the English ones, I managed to get… »
Débuté le 22 déc. 2005 par
« May I know what REDISTRIBUTABLE database administration tool can be used to manage hyper file databases? I am evaluating WinDev, and the demo has no Control Center, so I am wonderi… »
Débuté le 14 déc. 2005 par
« Hi We are using WinDev 8 licensed version. We are unable to display Chinese Characters on a Table Control. Could anyone help us to display chinese text on a table. We have a text … »
Débuté le 05 déc. 2005 par
« Hello, This message is to announce that two new WinDev 9 downloads are available. Improved Online Help for WINDEV, WEBDEV and WINDEV MOBILE. http://www.windev.com/ts/download/hel… »
Débuté le 20 déc. 2005 par
« Hi, I'm trying to build a demonstration of my application using things like RoboDemo or Wink and whenever I start the capture process, my application window is invisible to the ca… »
Débuté le 20 déc. 2005 par
« Is there a way of changing standard Windev message windows so that I can give them more pizzazz. After designing such beautiful applications, I cry when an "info" box messes the sh… »
Débuté le 19 déc. 2005 par
« Hi, I want to warn you all about one problem with the "Assisted Input" property (entry fields). This work fine for the job it was made but has a secundary effect that is very dange… »
Débuté le 19 déc. 2005 par