PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Is there a query to find duplicate keys (fields ) in a file ? "Find duplicates query wizard" it is called in acces ... Is there any possibility to find this in Windev (or th… »
Débuté le 15 nov. 2005 par
« Good morning programmers, Here a general question on the help generator in Windev. What is your experiance with it. For minstance we have noticed you can generate a complete helpfi… »
Débuté le 15 avr. 2004 par
« I have a simple application that uses OLEDB to connect to existing MSQL database. In my development environment I have a server SERVER but because I need to access existing databas… »
Débuté le 08 nov. 2005 par
« Hi forum.... If I need move the resources (.ico, .gif, etc) to an own folder (eg. MyResources), Since I apply the change in all the generated windows in the project? Thanks Guiller… »
Débuté le 13 nov. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Where in 8 and previous iPreview did not need any parameters to work (ipreview()). It now requires at least the first parameter to work at all - so iPreview(i100). Gill… »
Débuté le 11 nov. 2005 par
2 réponses
« I need to change the SMTP server I point to when sending a request for help. Where do I change that setting? Thanks Glenn… »
Débuté le 13 nov. 2005 par
1 réponse
« I have two notebooks that I have windev 8/9 installed on. They are both HP's. One is a large 17" notebook and the other is a 15" centrino I use for traveling. Here's the problem: … »
Débuté le 12 nov. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« I have a customer who has installed SAP Business One. He now wants extra functions for his production. We want to make those in a Windev application but need to communicate with SA… »
Débuté le 09 nov. 2005 par
« Hello to all. I have a form with a lot of fields. Some of these fields are grouped and located in tabs. In the form editor there is no problem with the tab order. But when the for… »
Débuté le 09 nov. 2005 par
« Hi, The ..color property in the first row of a memorytable doesn't seem to work. From the second row on it does work. Other properties like ..brushcolor or the ..font_____ properti… »
Débuté le 11 nov. 2005 par