PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, class/component/library/dictionary . I have one apps, still written in Magic, that contains several files used by a lot of other apps e.g. VAT, countries, languages, currenc… »
Débuté le 23 nov. 2005 par
« Hi I am looking for the special characters, for example in Dos the character * is equal to some characters, and the ? is equal to one character, my problem is I like to read some f… »
Débuté le 02 nov. 2005 par
« I have a window with a large number of similar edit controls. I want to be able to loop through the controls to do some validations. EnumControl allows me to retrieve the names of … »
Débuté le 24 nov. 2005 par
« Hi forum, i would like to export a project but I like to use it with a differente database; I can do it? Thanks… »
Débuté le 22 nov. 2005 par
« Hi forum: If certain condition is true I need change the color of a column (or the color of the entire row). I can't find the way to do this. Thanks Guillermo… »
« Hello, My developer-wish-list for Sinterklaas (a Dutch habit at 5 or 6 December to give presents, most people in the world will do this with Christmas, I suppose) : 1. English manu… »
1 réponse
« Hi all, I have a project that currently utilizes Hyper File. It is possible that my clients are unable to approve Hyper File for internal use due to organization restrictions and t… »
« Excuse the dumb question, but is it possible to develop for PalmOS (Cobalt) using WinDev9 Mobile ?… »
Débuté le 12 nov. 2005 par
2 réponses
« How can i define a mask which allow me to enter 3letters , a sign - and 3 numbers Example : ABC-123 Thanks… »
« In WD 7.5 there was a tool to reindex 1 or more file. I cannot find this in 8. Is it still available and if so where is it? Bert… »
Débuté le 21 nov. 2005 par