PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all Probabely a silly question, but I'm still learning. I have a report created by the reportwriter and I start it with IPrintReport(). This report(invoice) has following specia… »
Débuté le 17 nov. 2005 par
« Has anybody the slightest idea, whether the WD9 ODBC driver for WinDev Hyperfile will be read and WRITE ?? Up until now it was only read. I think I read somewhere that it will allo… »
Débuté le 12 mai. 2005 par
2 réponses
« Today was the first day I sat down and tried to write some reports. I was pretty impressed with how easy it was.… »
Débuté le 20 nov. 2005 par
« I try to start timer before start hExecuteSQLQuery but timer is not running. I want to count duration of hExecute... and show it every 1 second in window but it seems that timer is… »
Débuté le 20 nov. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, Is it possible to force an email, sent by the function EmailSendMessage, to be visible in Outlook 'Sent Items'? Now, the email is sent directly via SMTP. Thanks, Erik… »
2 réponses
« Hi, I'm just starting to discover the wonderful world of WinDev. I'm working with Sybase PowerBuilder for a couple of years. (So any tips about the differences are also welcome ) … »
Débuté le 10 nov. 2005 par
2 réponses
« If anyone could translate this to WD I'd be very grateful - Rockey is a function in an external DLL called Rockey4ND.DLL WORD handle[16],p1,p2,p3,p4,retcode; DWORD lp1, lp2; int … »
Débuté le 18 nov. 2005 par
« At http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/index.html Download WINDEV upgrades WINDEV 9 MySQL - Native Access (November 15, 2005) Download WEBDEV upgrades WEBDEV 9 MySQL - Native Acces… »
« Hi All I have 3 tables in a form. The 1st 5 columns of each table has the same data, and the other columns in these tables have different data. Of the 5 columns which are the same … »
Débuté le 16 nov. 2005 par
« I'm working with Windev 8 Us version. If I work in a shared project alone there aren't problems; if I work i a shared project with other developers at the same time the envirounmen… »
Débuté le 11 nov. 2005 par