PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« on a form there are mandotary fields like code , description When i click in the field code and want to leave without inserting something he gives me "mandotary input". Correct. Bu… »
Débuté le 02 déc. 2004 par
« Hi, I'm buying software with source code, if you have something to show please send to thie e-mail romilda@gmx.net. Thanks for the attention… »
Aucune réponse
« At installation of Windev there was no name given for a user. So everytime this persons opens a form (in multiuser mode) a message appears "extracted by ." In windev options - user… »
« We work with serveral developers to one project. Everything is configured correct. when i form is checkout i Get a message that the form is extracted by user . THe name of the pe… »
« as the issue with a direct connection to a Progress with special characters in the table and fieldnames is now solved (thanks Raimund!), i can start thinking about solving the next… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, trying to use the standard WD8-exemple "Pilotage de word", there is no problem in combination with word 2002 (Office XP). After migrating to word 2003 (office 2003), We get the… »
Débuté le 01 déc. 2004 par
« Im trying to execute the following WDsql query with HexecuteSqlQuery: SELECT Pub."lb-182".cdprodukt, Pub."lb-182".cdstandeenhd, Sum(Pub."lb-182".aantal) AS sum_aantal FROM PUB."bb… »
Débuté le 25 nov. 2004 par
« Today the first presentation off Windev/Webdev 9 was scheduled in Montpellier. Anybody seen/heard anything? Martin… »
Débuté le 09 nov. 2004 par
« Hi, Unbelievable but true, 6H00 is indeed the result of adding 15H00 and 15H00. This little piece of code shows that. d1 is Duration = "0150000000" d2 is Duration d2 = d1 + d1 Inf… »
Débuté le 30 nov. 2004 par
« I sure hope someone out there can help me with my little problem. I have looked and looked for an exact match to my question but can't find anything on it. I have programmed in COB… »
Débuté le 01 déc. 2004 par
Aucune réponse