PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Where can i find programs examples with SQL?… »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi everyone, Here is an interesting note when using user groupware. If your project language is set to American(2) all user groupware screens are in French. But if you change the p… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2004 par
« Hi pro WinDev folks, PCSoft announced a new Native Oracle Access for WinDev 8 at their download site : http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/index.html Reagrds, Teun… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2004 par
« I am having trouble understanding the syntax for oop. Here are some questions. The source code below is from the help file. FileS is File FileD is file ch1,ch2 are strings //callin… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2004 par
« Hi Everyone, What is the best way to sync a project to a modified analysis. I have made some modifications to my analyis such as adding fields to existing tables and even added a n… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2004 par
« I assume WD doed not have an immedate IF statement < IIF( True, Return this, else return this) >. My question is: Is there an alternative command to do this that I don't know… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2004 par
« Hi Using WD8. After trying to get the reports, filtering to work, I have resorted to the query editor, but still to no avail. I am really having difficulty solving the following pr… »
Débuté le 25 mai. 2004 par
« I am having a little trouble in atable event named RowDisplay. I want to chnge the color of a cell if the value in the cell is > 90. I have tried to do it like this tblPPLines[C… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2004 par
« Could someone tell me how to make a column in by grid to be in bold font. Thanks John Marrone… »
« G'day All After loading the V8 update a number of the system windows have reverted to French language. This did not bother me too much as they are easy to change, but after spendin… »
Aucune réponse