PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi everybody, I've installed W2K on my computer with WD5.5b. Every time I close a project, I get a message like this: Windev W-langage Browser: problème lors de lecture de 'c:\pr… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2003 par
« Hi Jordi, both OSs are fine for WD5.5. A small problem starts with WD7.5 and XP, because WinDev 7.5 has some ugly problems with XP-themes at the time being. Hi Günter, Which probl… »
« Hello all, I have a table in which I populate all the files of a given folder as follow: the directory name, the file name and file's last modified date. My problem is that if I re… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello... i want to read out the ~hole~ hardware in my pc. Now i'm looking for some WinDev-Functions or other way's to reach this aim... Can somebody help me? Maybe i need to use th… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello all, I have a table in which I populate all the files of a given folder as follow: the directory name, the file name and file's last modified date. My problem is that if I re… »
« Thanks, guys, changed fonts for ALL styles(Verdana 8 points), very "European" look, small but clear, I think I will stick with this one. regards robert zhong G'day Robert If you vi… »
« Heinz, Thank you for the quick answer. Yes, I am speaking of 7.5. I apologize for not noting such in the subject. I have been able to define an internal query for this report, but … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello all, I have a fairly complex report that involves many calculations, items, etc. The problem is, I now have a need to run this report through a query for record selection. Th… »
« Hello, I use grDraw and want to show the graph during adding the datas. If I do so I get a flickering graph. I saw that in the example "WD7 Trace de courbes" and found that there i… »
Débuté le 11 aoû. 2003 par
« I'm trying to print an invoice. The detail lines are printed by use of a nested report ! In my nested report I use a page header and a page footer but none is printed ! Reading thr… »
Débuté le 10 aoû. 2003 par