PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« What was the workaround?… »
Débuté le 08 aoû. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Art, The listbox is in the same window as a control, how can I make it modal, I did Ah, my mistake, I thought the listbox was a seperate window, like the popup menu you mention… »
Aucune réponse
« joop, this idea works, but a lot of work, espercially when I want to move the listbox around the screen to find the spot for it. thank you robert zhong You can put the editbox in d… »
« Hi Art, The listbox is in the same window as a control, how can I make it modal, I did , in the Editor, rearrange the list box to the Top most, but still the same. now I found out … »
« HI Hi need to create a # serial builder. serial is build from a 100 chars string. I need to obtain a 7 chars max #serial. wd exaples show how to crypt bu not how to obtain a small … »
Débuté le 07 aoû. 2003 par
« HI Hi need to create a # serial builder. serial is build from a 100 chars string. I need to obtain a 7 chars max #serial. wd exaples show how to crypt bu not how to obtain a small… »
« I was wondering if anyone had had experience integrating WD apps with MS Outlook and Office in general. 1. I was wanting to create an app that would have the ability to sync person… »
Débuté le 29 juil. 2003 par
« Somebody knows me to say if exists some form to create menus, or something similar, with the resultant options for example of one query, to create adapted menus, for example, to ea… »
Débuté le 05 aoû. 2003 par
« I have not yet received the CD and the books in English. Am I alone or there is somebody else waiting? filippo… »
Débuté le 06 aoû. 2003 par
« Hi, I want to know how to make a search in many projects. I know in one project but if I have many projects, I don't know. thanks… »