PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Jordi, both OSs are fine for WD5.5. A small problem starts with WD7.5 and XP, because WinDev 7.5 has some ugly problems with XP-themes at the time being. Hi Günter, Which probl… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2003 par
« Hi everybody, I'm developing with WD5.5 in a W98 environment and I'm thinking to install W2K or XP on my computer but I'm afraid about it, so I have some questions: - which of thes… »
« Hi 2 questions Is there a method of validating a number entered against the selected Bar Code type other than print preview? Is it possible to progamatically capture the Bar Code i… »
« I'd like to mirror a window so that all things display from right to left I know that its possible with CreateWindowEx API function but i m not good in APi so can anyone give me a … »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2003 par
« Hello, I'am trying to unwrap a combobox (at entry) in a memorytable, but with no result. Nothing happens at all. I use the following code: Res is long int / / INH_UITB_VRG is the n… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2003 par
« Hi all, I'm experiencing some 'new' behaviour with some(?) tablecontrols: - in a window there are several tablecontrols, some are on tabs - when a record is retrieved, filters are … »
Débuté le 19 juil. 2003 par
« Good morning WD users, We are confronted with templates in word, including a more or less build form. We off course know that you can save this to e.g. a PDF file or one of the bui… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2003 par
« Sorry Clive, if you use Clarion with MDI windows, Clarion does behave excactly the same way. There is only ONE way to prevent this behaviour. Don't use the MAXIMIZE attribute in yo… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2003 par
« We're supporting 3 different database-types for our application.(Hyperfile,MSSQLServer and MySQL) However,the analyse of the project changes from time to time. How can we reflect t… »
« Xavier, I agree with Guenter, it is not a logical behaviour for a database program with the browse/ form paradigm. Clarion does not behave that way. Clive Sorry Clive, if you use … »