PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi guys ! I have a perfect running application in WD55 that uses the TableInsert function to insert a line in a memory table. By using the 'index' I (the user of the system) decide… »
Débuté le 29 juil. 2003 par
« I am investigating several RAD tools and I must say that Windev is at the top of my list. However, I was wondering if there is a way to get a trial copy or demo of the software to … »
Débuté le 27 juil. 2003 par
« Re: the English default message for out-of-range entries on fields We were told by the manufacturer of the system that if you want French messages, you'd have to get/use the Frenc… »
Aucune réponse
« … »
Aucune réponse
« G'day All Occassionally one of my forms that had been working ok till I added extra controls to it, gets the following error "No control for window can gain focus Your window shoul… »
« In Windev 5.5 I used garetrieve(str). In Windev 7.5 i changed this in glink(str), but this doesn't work. Who knows what i'm doing wrong. Thanks… »
Débuté le 26 juil. 2003 par
« Hi Jordi, both OSs are fine for WD5.5. A small problem starts with WD7.5 and XP, because WinDev 7.5 has some ugly problems with XP-themes at the time being. Hi Günter, Which probl… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2003 par
« Hi Jordi, both OSs are fine for WD5.5. A small problem starts with WD7.5 and XP, because WinDev 7.5 has some ugly problems with XP-themes at the time being. Hi Günter, Which probl… »
« Hi everybody, I'm developing with WD5.5 in a W98 environment and I'm thinking to install W2K or XP on my computer but I'm afraid about it, so I have some questions: - which of thes… »
« Hi 2 questions Is there a method of validating a number entered against the selected Bar Code type other than print preview? Is it possible to progamatically capture the Bar Code i… »