PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello... i want to read out the ~whole~ hardware in my pc. Now i'm looking for some WinDev-Functions or other way's to reach this aim... Can somebody help me? Maybe i need to use t… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2003 par
« Greetings, I have finally set aside time to get started with 7.5. Working thru the tutorial, am on page 41, working with Menu's. This is not rocket science, but I must be dumber th… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2003 par
« 28986: WinDev Forum 9844 Beiträge - 8/17/2003 13:22 - Discuss 4GLs like WinDev, Clarion and 4D, any others welcome… »
« Hi all you Clarionistas out there, I have a specific problem with CFD3.09 I can't seem to solve. I make and run a program under XP or 98 (DOS) and it goes well. I take the exe file… »
« Hi all you Clarionistas out there, I have a specific problem with CFD3.09 I can't seem to solve. I make and run a program under XP or 98 (DOS) and it goes well. I take the exe file… »
Débuté le 14 aoû. 2003 par
« … »
Aucune réponse
Aucune réponse
« Thanks Daniel. I overlooked that one. Hans Look in your help for something like "Hyper File assisted error management" (I don't know the french translation. It has all the informat… »
Débuté le 15 aoû. 2003 par
« I have WD7.5 EC (French) and bought WDINT to translate all system messages. It works very well except for one thing : I cannot find the message Le méchanisme de sécurité assisté de… »
« I have an old COBOL-Application, written in Microfocos-Cobol ( with Screen-Section). Has somebody an example, how to mix WinDev and Cobol ? In the first Step, i will only change t… »