PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Thanks Al, I thought of this, but it's not as simple as it seems to insert empty records before printing (and remove them afterwards). The only way to do this without affecting the… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2003 par
« G'day Piet Almost forgot : In my experience after passing a page of laser labels through the printer a few times the labels can curl at the edges - possibly from the heat - and lab… »
Aucune réponse
« … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Peter, Thanks for looking...more below. I have finally set aside time to get started with 7.5. Working thru the tutorial, am on page 41, working with Menu's. This is not rocket … »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2003 par
« Hello... i want to read out the ~whole~ hardware in my pc. Now i'm looking for some WinDev-Functions or other way's to reach this aim... Can somebody help me? Maybe i need to use t… »
« Greetings, I have finally set aside time to get started with 7.5. Working thru the tutorial, am on page 41, working with Menu's. This is not rocket science, but I must be dumber th… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2003 par
« 28986: WinDev Forum 9844 Beiträge - 8/17/2003 13:22 - Discuss 4GLs like WinDev, Clarion and 4D, any others welcome… »
« Hi all you Clarionistas out there, I have a specific problem with CFD3.09 I can't seem to solve. I make and run a program under XP or 98 (DOS) and it goes well. I take the exe file… »
« Hi all you Clarionistas out there, I have a specific problem with CFD3.09 I can't seem to solve. I make and run a program under XP or 98 (DOS) and it goes well. I take the exe file… »
Débuté le 14 aoû. 2003 par
« … »
Aucune réponse