PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello to all, can anyone tell me the way to solve a installation problem of the HF C/S server Manta US-Version. If get always the error that there are files not found after startin… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2005 par
« Hi Is it possible, to embed COM or .NET components in Windev? Than's for awnswer bye andi… »
Débuté le 14 oct. 2005 par
« if impossible, let me know why . if possible : how ? (of corse a step by step instruction would be great) björn.… »
Débuté le 15 oct. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« My first experience with trying to code around WD's RI is not going well. I have 2 HF tables defined with a 1 - 1 relationship. On trying to add a row to the first table I get a RI… »
« Hi, I am trying to apply groupware to an application to manage users and groups. If I enable groupware it installs the correct modules but when I start the application, and it prom… »
« Hi forum, I have a problem when creating a PDF from the print-preview window. This used to work, but now, since i have made some modifications in my invoice-report (i guess this ca… »
Débuté le 14 oct. 2005 par
« Hi forum: Exist a function for age calculation ? Thanks Guillermo… »
Débuté le 12 oct. 2005 par
« Hi, I am having trouble when using dates in a report because they do not print out in the required format. In the analysis I specified a date with entry mask DD/MM/YYYY and returne… »
« The message should have read - Hi, I am having trouble when using dates in a report because they do not print out in the required format. In the analysis I specified a date with en… »
« Hello all, I have a memory table which contains columns for surname and given name. I can use the built-in sort capability to sort on either column by clicking on it. However, what… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2005 par