PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I want to pass a data source as an optional parameter to another procedure. Optional parameters must have a default value. What's a logical default value for a data source? Example… »
Débuté le 12 oct. 2005 par
« Goodmorning men, at ease. Came into the forum this morning to find that we have gone 1 (one) full day of not getting a post under the dreaded "Windev 10 French: Announced " thread.… »
Débuté le 13 oct. 2005 par
« Hi all, I tried to open and read data including Japs characters from an Excel file using windev xls functions and the above msg came up. It works fine with an Excel file in English… »
Débuté le 13 oct. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« What I miss in the WD 10 discussion (at least topics which are not figured out) is just the fact that WD 10 is able to : A: 1 : Generate Eclipse projects 2 : Support Java code with… »
Débuté le 12 oct. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« As you noticed, WD10(fr) is announced the end of the year. The main evolutions we saw are that WD9 new things are going further and becomes more native. WD9 came out (sorry it is p… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2005 par
« Hi I have a report which needs to reset the pagenumber to 1 on the break (the client code). I have tried iPageNum(1) in both the pre-print and post-print process but the best I can… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2005 par
1 réponse
« Hi, All, I am remodifying the windev 9 Calendar example for my own use, but the layout of the "DATE" numbers does not look professional(they are left aligned between rows). Now I w… »
Débuté le 07 oct. 2005 par
« Hi,to all those not yet worrying about WD10 ! Please guide me about correcting line 4 in the following code : PROCEDURE lpSumDonePayments(qrydocs,mpaymrecd) stTex est une chaîne={q… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2005 par
« Sorry to bother all the ones not interested, but I thought some of you might be... From WinDev 1.5 to WinDev 9, in French or English, on any type of project. All types of collabora… »
Débuté le 08 oct. 2005 par
« To all See this link: http://www.pcsoft.fr/annonce10/index.html and in the meantime V9 is not yet released as a gold!! I'm impressed!!! Gianni… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2005 par