PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I have noticed some strange behaviour on comboboxes. On one of my screens, i have 2 comboboxes filled by a datafile, a search item is defined. When i apply a filter on that sea… »
Débuté le 06 oct. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have a project written in WD9 that I would like to move back to WD8. Can this be done easily? if so, how?? TIA Bob… »
Débuté le 05 oct. 2005 par
« Hi forum I need fill a list box, with the name of the files existing in a directory, without using fselect. How can I do ? Thanks Guillermo… »
« HI, I have a project wuth some report, the project is in English and in Spanish, but the reports are in French, and I didn´t check this in the language option, how can I choose the… »
« Hi, I have some reports in my projects, I work with spanish and english language in the project, but in the report the language is French, how I can change it? Thanks… »
Débuté le 04 oct. 2005 par
« Bonjour, Notre companie offre une solution faite complètement en C++. Nous voulons interfacer un logiciel fait en Windev par une autre compagnie. Ma question est la suivante: est… »
« Hi, All I need to consult with WINDEV8 help file a lot(since windev 9 help is not use to me), today, The help file does not work any more, when I click on a topic on left pane, it … »
Débuté le 02 oct. 2005 par
« bonjour tout le monde, j essaye de construire un module pour pouvoir lancer des commands sur unix à partir d une appli windev. y a t il quelqu un qui a des exemples de codes? merc… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Ordered WD8 Int. Got 2 boxes. 1 WD8 and 1 WD9 and WDint. But no installation cd WD8 in the box. Tried to download from PCSoft site, but start version (80312MU) not available an… »
Débuté le 03 oct. 2005 par
« Hello, I have made the decision to start with V9 and use the V8 manuals . I have already developed some trial projects and a lot of commercial programs to convert Pervasive files v… »
Débuté le 03 oct. 2005 par