PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi friends, could any of you give a hint of how elegantly synchronize time/date within a small network? Thanks for any ideas! A Happy New Year! Guenter… »
Débuté le 28 déc. 2004 par
« Hello all, Does anyone knows how to read the phisical serial number of an harddisk? (not the label serial number) This is to protect an application. beside the serial number of t… »
Débuté le 27 déc. 2004 par
« i want to update several records in a file where CUSTOMERNUMBER (result : 5 records should be updated) and the fieldlist to be updated is + 10 fields. I know that - screentofile -… »
Débuté le 28 déc. 2004 par
« I work with a treeview. I added manually the items. I see Windev displays my tree in a alphabetical (or reverse alphabetical) sorting way. Is there a possibility that windev does n… »
Débuté le 27 déc. 2004 par
« Hello, Who have experience with this kind of (free?) software and tell me about ? Who has experience with making screen recording in stead of or besides a text-made user guide ? Cu… »
Débuté le 14 déc. 2004 par
« Hello all. I have simplified my code to 3 statements //the first 2 are in the initialization for the project GLOBAL version_id_system is character version_id_system = "ABC" on any… »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2004 par
« The final version of WinDev 9, WinDev 9 Mobile and WebDev 9 is available on PC SOFT's web site. The "Télécharger" page says still preversion from 03/12/2004, but the download page … »
Débuté le 23 déc. 2004 par
11 réponses
« Hi, I'm working with windev 7.5 and i have question about supercontrols. Is it possible to see which controls are included in the supercontrol when the program is running? I know… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2003 par
« With thanks to the support department of PC soft. Quote Dear Sir, The preview buttons WORD, HTML, PDF, XML miss when the impression is carried out by orders of impression and not b… »
« Hi Everyone Is there a function/constant to give me the name of the computer? Regards Marius… »