PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« G'day All I am wondering how to re-index a hyperfile when the index is corrupted. We have a site with a dodgy win98 workstation and the index files are being corrupted. The normal … »
Débuté le 05 oct. 2004 par
11 réponses
« Hi Ricardo, I have problems to answere because of your spam filter or what the heck. PostgreSQL 8 I am just a PostgreSQL beginner. This is normal because I actually only use window… »
Débuté le 07 oct. 2004 par
2 réponses
« Hallo, i have a RTF-Edit-Field and I want to write with blue color and a font size 9. I take it in the style from the field, but i get black color an no font size 9. I think the st… »
« Hi and help I have a table that will only hold no more than 6 to 25 records at any one time. This table is linked to a query. Column 1 is a boolean value which displays a checkbox.… »
« Hi fellow WD users. Sorry to make noise in there. Our team, at rbesset.net have hard worked this passed monthes at ou strutcture and some big projects that should funk (no f$*k) th… »
« I have a problem with the default numeric values of a temp table. First a query is used to empty the table completely. All records are deleted. After that the table is filled agai… »
Aucune réponse
« How can I declare numeric variable type byte ( like in C language ), range 0-255. I am using one external DLL which sends to program array type Byte. If I declare this array in Win… »
Débuté le 06 oct. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Windev remotely run software with the help of RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) decreases the quality of pictures used for buttons and windows background to 256 colours of the Windows … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, could somebody tell me what HCheckStructure returns? Help says: : Integer type constant Corresponds to the old management mode of the description (before using the HCheckStr… »
Débuté le 05 oct. 2004 par
« We have two new projects which we will complete in WD and WDPPC. However, work commitments are such at the moment that we need another WD programmer to assist in these tasks. These… »
Aucune réponse