PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I execute a dos program from windev using runexe, how do I get the errorlevel return from the dos program?… »
Débuté le 12 oct. 2004 par
« I have a table control on a form and also edit controls on the form which are already connected to the same MYSQL table. I want to doubleclick on a row in the table and the record … »
« Hi again I'm now in the final stage of completing my project but would like some assistance with importing my Clarion memo files. Did anyone find any joy with his/her conversion? I… »
Débuté le 30 sep. 2004 par
« i made an analyse in Windev. But i want to create my forms automatially from my analyse. The data files i am using are NOT Hyperfile but MYSQL. Does that means that the dragging an… »
« Hi, I'm looking for a function to check if a bit is set and to set/reset a bit in a byte. WD doesn't have a build-in function, so maybe someone already made one? Peter… »
« Hi everyone! I have the french version (registered) of WinDev 8... Anyone knows if there is any patch or addon that can change the windev's language into english? If so..I would ap… »
Débuté le 08 oct. 2004 par
« Hello all, is it possible to automatically dropdown a combobox when it gets the focus? Thanks, Patrick… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2004 par
« Hi All I just did a progress mail out Regarding my WinDev 7.5 Accounting example. It had a small attachment 256kb. I am getting a lot of bounces from Yahoo and HotMail. All those w… »
Débuté le 08 oct. 2004 par
« When i compile the project into a EXE and try to start the exe i got a error. What does this error mean? Unable to load library. Unable to open <> file. System Error Details… »
Débuté le 09 oct. 2004 par
« G'day All I am wondering how to re-index a hyperfile when the index is corrupted. We have a site with a dodgy win98 workstation and the index files are being corrupted. The normal … »
Débuté le 05 oct. 2004 par
11 réponses