PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, We're happy to announce that version "Update 3" (290088m) of WINDEV 2024, WEBDEV 2024, and WINDEV Mobile 2024 is ready for download on our website. You'll find it here : http… »
Débuté le 06 juin. 2024 par
« Hi, I created a small test project for Java, I have to deploy it on MacOs, no one can tell me, not even the manual where to put the dylib that windev proposes together with the .ja… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I try to use dynamic tabs. As far as I work on my project everything was ok, untill now. I would like to acess individual controls on panes (like edit boxes eet, just stan… »
Débuté le 05 jan. 2016 par
« Hello, With long-running Windev processes (e.g. unpacking many zip files) I have the problem that when I switch to another programme with Alt+Tab and then want to return with Alt+… »
Débuté le 01 sep. 2024 par
« I'm experimenting with the example application WD MAIL that has been included in multiple Windev versions.. has anyone fixed the code errors that prevent this otherwise excellent e… »
Débuté le 25 aoû. 2024 par
« Non riesco ad inserire il codice fiscale in un edit con controllo codice fiscale Italia. SLAHMZ04T28Z330U Ma il codice fiscale è corretto. Qualche soluzione? Grazie.… »
Débuté le 09 aoû. 2024 par
« Hello, I try to create PDF directly from WD. This is what I tried as far. iParameterPDF(iProtectionNone,"",iAverageQuality) iDestination(iGenericPDF+iPDFA,"File.pdf") iPrintReport… »
Débuté le 11 mar. 2018 par
11 réponses
« Hi I try to use this function, it works really great but here's the issue. I have a table, this table have break header, when I try to use the function TableToExcel, it doesn't w… »
Débuté le 30 juil. 2024 par
« My work team and I want to know when you will include support for external objects in Android. We have a main Android project that includes some components that must include extern… »
Débuté le 21 aoû. 2024 par
« Hi, does anybody know how to catch runtime warnings like SetFocus not possible, because the Control is not visible? Example: A Layout-Control contains an Edit control. The row of… »
Débuté le 20 aoû. 2024 par
Aucune réponse